Networking at The AHC
AHC does not only deliver relevant and informative content but will also dedicate a significant amount of time and space for peer-to-peer networking.
The programme allows time allocated to meet with industry colleagues old and new, and the opportunity to speak to our experts, sponsors and exhibitors.
Here are just some of the ways you can make the most of your time at The AHC!
AHC Zones & Meeting Hub
With more designated workspaces and meeting areas than ever before, delegate experience is elevated with easy access to fellow delegates for plenty of informal networking.
The AHC Networking Platform
The AHC networking platform will enhance your networking opportunities and allow you to access the most up-to-date information about the event. With this desktop platform and mobile app, you will be able to optimize your networking opportunities all year round by having real-time visibility of who is attending the event and what they do.
The platform will be available to all registered delegates from the date of its launch until one year after your registration date.
• Agenda: View the entire event agenda and create your own personal agenda
• Speakers: See the profiles of the event’s speakers
• Q&A & Polls: Interact and voice your questions and opinions in real-time during the event
• Networking: See who else is attending the event, connect & network with them all year round
• Sponsors: Learn more about the event’s incredible sponsors via their virtual booths and downloadable assets
• Maps: Check-out the exhibition floorplan
• Follow Us: Follow us on our various social media with a single click
• Announcements: You'll be notified when we send out announcements live at the event
More details coming soon
The AHC Exhibition
Embark on a journey through the extended exhibition, both live and virtual, to learn about how our sponsors can help you grow your business, and engage with fellow peers over one of our many catering hubs or new meeting areas.