A Questex Commitment.
Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—are important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data and incorporating Public Health England and WHO guidelines on protocols to achieve the best safety results.
We are taking every step to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all attendees and staff, and therefore will be implementing a detailed health and safety plan as outlined below. We will also continue to monitor the best ways to stay safe which may result in adjustments to this plan.
Getting you back to business…safely. It happens here.
Room For Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for health and safety. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
We will be implementing a reduced-contact policy.
Floor plans have been designed to accommodate wider gangways and space between each stand.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We are working with Manchester Central Convention Complex to create a safe and hygienic environment in which to deliver the event, adhering to the ‘All Secure Standard’ framework devised by the Association of Event Organisers, Association of Event Venues and other stakeholders.
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe. Plan to:
- Wear a face mask unless consuming food or drink
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Multiple hand sanitiser stations will be distributed throughout the conference, and disinfectant wipes will be provided throughout the venue in addition to signage to encourage regular hand-washing
- Enhanced and visible cleaners will be onsite throughout the event to clean public areas, registration areas, exhibition stands, session rooms, meeting areas, restrooms, catering stations and all high-touch areas etc.
- We will be working closely with all suppliers to ensure they are adhering to COVID-19 health and safety policies
- The venue’s heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are regularly maintained to best practice engineering standards, with fresh air exchange maximised within the venue
- We are encouraging the use of digital materials in place of physical promotional/informational materials
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper-vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue and incorporating Public Health England and WHO guidelines to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
Rowan Scahill is the AHC's Rapid Response Team leader and is supported by on-site staff and partners.
We have aligned with local departments on processes for best safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
A certified health and safety consultant will be employed to offer advice on detailed health & safety procedures, risk assessments, response plans & to monitor all suppliers & exhibitors to ensure a complete COVID-19 compliant event.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
We have an extensive new pre-event communication plan to ensure our delegates, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers feel confident in our COVID-19 health and safety producers, as well as their onsite practices.
Safety reminders and any updated information from local health officials will be provided daily.
Welcome packets will be delivered electronically to attendees before they arrive on site, explaining the specific health and safety precautions being implemented at the event. Onsite, event signage will be set up to help remind all delegates of health and safety measures, restriction guidelines & hygiene measures.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.