The Annual Hotel Conference (The AHC) is the UK's leading conference for hoteliers; individual, boutique, branded and consortium hotel owners, operators and managers segment of the industry. It is a must-attend for all those involved in this, the largest sector of the hotel industry.
Joining hoteliers at the event are developers, architects, consultants, marketing and social media experts, investors, bankers, advisors and government agencies who all gather to learn, network and do business in a forum which deals with the issues of the day.
The AHC is dedicated to communicating what you need to know is happening on a local-to-global basis; this specialist conference delivers practical and educational knowledge, advice and contacts whilst addressing the key issues for today.
The AHC 2019 opens on the 9 October with registration, exhibition, two speed networking sessions, and a newly extended full day of conferencing including lunch, followed by The AHC drinks reception. The 10 October includes guest speakers, knowledgeable panellists, and a choice of debates, panel sessions and presentations, as well as industry exhibitors, targeted and relevant delegates all sewn together with hours of networking, concluding with a late networking lunch. View the abundance of networking opportunities here.
EXCLUSIVE HOTELIER RATE
We really do understand that as a hotelier it’s hard to justify time away from the business, and rationalise the cost of conference attending. So here’s what we at The AHC are doing to help with this…
- The AHC are offering an exclusive hotelier rate to hotel owners of up to ten self-operated UK-based properties only* either under their own brand or under a franchise or consortium agreement (not operating any hotels on behalf of third-party owners). This exclusive rate offers more than a 60% discount on the standard delegate price and includes attendance across the full conference, all refreshments and access to all networking functions.
- Each and every programme session will be based on the ethos of providing you with practical and educational knowledge that you can take away and implement into your business. This ranges from marketing techniques, revenue management suggestions, financial controls, security advice, OTA management to training and recruitment.
- Meet, learn and network with like-minded colleagues and new connections in a variety of formal and informal sessions.
- Share, discuss and trial new concepts, technologies and products in our exciting exhibition areas
- Benefit from the unquestionable advantages of meeting face to face and via the new and improved event app
Please contact email@example.com with details of your properties to request this Exclusive Hotelier Rate.
*The AHC reserve the right to review each application for the hotelier rate on a case by case basis