Early Bird: £550+VAT (sold out)
Standard Rate: £650+VAT
Hotelier Rate: £250+VAT (available to owners of up to ten self-operated properties in the UK)
All tickets include 2-day access to the exhibition and networking areas, as well as admission to all conference sessions, cocktail party and access to The AHC app.
EXCLUSIVE HOTELIER RATE
We really do understand that as a hotelier it’s hard to justify time away from the business, and rationalise the cost of conference attending. So here’s what we at The AHC are doing to help with this…
- The AHC are offering an exclusive hotelier rate to hotel owners of up to ten self-operated UK-based properties only* either under their own brand or under a franchise or consortium agreement (not operating any hotels on behalf of third-party owners). This exclusive rate offers more than a 50% discount on the standard delegate price and includes attendance across the full conference, all refreshments and access to all networking functions.
- All attending hoteliers will have the opportunity to register to attend the complimentary hotelier dinner on the evening of 10 October. This offers hoteliers the ability to network with peers and suppliers in an intimate and relaxed environment.
- Each and every programme session will be based on the ethos of providing you with practical and educational knowledge that you can take away and implement into your business. This ranges from marketing techniques, revenue management suggestions, financial controls, security advice, OTA management to training and recruitment.
- Meet, learn and network with like-minded colleagues and new connections in a variety of formal and informal sessions.
- Share, discuss and trial new concepts, technologies and products in our exciting exhibition areas
- Benefit from the unquestionable advantages of meeting face to face and via the new and improved event app
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to register via this Exclusive Hotelier Rate.
*The AHC reserve the right to review each application for the hotelier rate on a case by case basis