The AHC App
The AHC app will enhance your networking opportunities and allow you to access the most up-to-date information about the event. With this app, you will be able to optimise your networking opportunities by having real-time visibility of who is at the event and what they do. You will simply shake your phone to share contact information more completely and efficiently than ever before.
The app is available to all registered delegates.
- Agenda: View the entire event agenda and create your own personal agenda
- Speakers: Get details on the event’s speakers
- Q&A & Polls: Interact and voice your questions and opinions in real-time at the event
- Networkers: See who else is coming to the event, connect & network with them (see instructions above)
- Sponsors: / Partners Learn more about the event’s incredible sponsors & partners
- Local Restaurants: See details of a number of fantastic local restaurants providing deals to delegates of The AHC
- Maps: Check-out the floor plans to find all the rooms and locations you may need at the venue. This includes our new Networking Hub on 1st floor, Networking Lounge & meeting spaces on 2nd floor, AHC Connect in the hotel lobby, and The Hotel Tech Hub’s new location in the ground floor restaurant
- Follow Us: Follow us on our various social media with a single click
- Charity Partner: Learn more about WaterAid, our charity partner, and consider donating to their mission to deliver clean water around the globe to those who need it most
- Announcements: You'll be notified when we send out announcements about conference sessions, networking events etc, but you can view all past announcements here
Build Your Personal Agenda: Tap the ‘Agenda’ feature to see all sessions. Select the date, tap the session for more details and if it sounds good to you, you can tap the + button to its right to save it to your agenda. From the main Agenda screen, you can tap ‘My Agenda’ to see just your chosen sessions.
Search: Find what you're looking for quickly with the search functionality. Just select the magnifying glass from the home screen, then start typing in the search bar near the top of the screen to find items listed in the following sections of the app: Networkers, Speakers, Sponsors, Documents.
Star: Want to mark something of note? You can star several items throughout the app including: Connections; Sponsors; & Speakers. Navigate to its feature, then the specific person or item. Then just tap the star icon near the top right corner to mark it. It will turn then solid, and a star will appear next to them in their respective list for visibility.
Take notes: You can take notes on several items throughout the event including: Connections; Agenda sessions; Sponsors; & Speakers. If you navigate to a specific one, just tap the notes icon to write and save your thoughts. You can also export your notes by selecting the download icon in the top right corner of each note.